One of my absolute favorite things to do is go to the movies. My only requirements are that the movie is entertaining and I leave the theater happier than when I left. I frequently go to AMC theaters because it is close by and always convenient.
Much to my husband’s dismay, I don’t like watching scary movies. That’s not entertaining and I leave the movie tense. Who wants to pay money for a movie just to leave the theater feeling worse than when you entered?
This summer, I am looking forward to watching “Ant Man and the Wasp,” “The Incredibles 2,” and “Oceans 8.” The movie theaters are a great place to get out of the summer heat, escape your current to-do list, and have yet another topic of conversation with the family once the movie is over.
Some questions I like to ask the kids are:
- What did you think of the movie?
- If you could be any character, which would you be?
- Which superhero powers would you most want? To fly, be invisible, etc. (If we watch a superhero movie)
- Which superhero would you want to be? (Wonder Woman, The Wasp, etc.)
- If you were making this movie, would you have a different ending?
The possibilities are endless! And in the process, you can learn a lot about your family or others that you went to the movie with.
I am absolutely loving this blog and my readers. To give you all a big “thank you,” I will be giving away 4 AMC movie tickets.
***GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***
A few rules:
- This giveaway is only open to readers in the United States.
- You must complete the mandatory actions set forth in the giveaway link. Failure to do so will disqualify your entry.
- Have fun!
The giveaway starts this Monday, June 4th and ends on Monday, June 25th.
Thank you once again to all of my readers! I absolutely love sharing my ideas with you and hope that you enjoy reading them.