Are you in Las Vegas and wanting to avoid the extreme weather for an hour or two? My tribe recommends heading over to KISS Mini Golf for some glow in the dark mini golf fun!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. A SoCal Way of Life will earn a commission on all qualifying purchases made through these links.
Why play mini golf in Vegas?
Maybe you don’t like gambling or you have kids that want to get out and experience something different. My husband and I fall into that bracket.
After a little research, I found KISS Mini Golf and thought, “Why not?”
Here’s why you might want to try some mini-golf next time you’re out in Vegas:
- It’s a great break from the extreme heat or cold, depending on the weather. Yet, everyone still gets to stay active.
- You get a break from gambling.
- The entire family can participate!
- You’re a big KISS fan (although you don’t have to be to have fun) 😉
Is this only fun for adults?
I hesitated to try out a place like this because I’m not a huge KISS fan and I doubted my kids even knew who they were. But guess what? We ALL had a great time!
Some of the things we enjoyed about playing KISS mini golf included:
- Playing 18 holes of mini golf in a glow in the dark set up. I mean, glow in the dark makes anything more fun 😉 Have you seen our How To guide for throwing a Totally Rad 80’s Party? If not, I highly recommend you check it out!
- There are entertaining set ups at each hole. You’ll also find some fun facts about KISS on the walls as you play. My favorite hole is definitely the very last one.
- There is KISS music playing (and even a dj!) while you make your way through the course. It really sets the mood for some fun mini golf!
- There are pinball machines and arcade games. Yes, even the pinball machine is KISS theme! If you like pinball machines, you should definitely take a look at the Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame!
- There’s a KISS themed shop.
Where is it located?
Inside the Rio Hotel. Be sure to take a picture with the KISS decorated car.
Price: $11.95 for a round of mini golf. Nevada residents only pay $9.95 with an ID.
Hours: 10am to midnight every day.
Address: Inside the Rio Hotel Casino
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Website: KISS Monster Mini Golf
Check out more fun things to do in Las Vegas: