Night of Lights OC is returning to the OC Fair and Event Center this November 26th through January 2, 2022! Read on for more details about this magical event that is making it’s return to Orange County!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. A SoCal Way of Life earns a commission on all qualifying purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Night of Lights OC: What is It?
Looking for a fun winter holiday experience? Check out what Night of Lights OC has to offer!
Drive-through a winter wonderland!
Night of Lights OC is an interactive winter drive-thru experience presented by Winter Fest OC. The mile-long drive-thru is filled with a million lights, immersive vignettes, animated light shows, snow flurries and tunnels set to synchronized music, and interactive characters!
The organizer’s press release promises that “guests will enjoy many new themed experiences and immersive vignetttes.”
The vignettes will include:
- A drive-in movie queue area when cars arrive
- An interactive Santa’s Workshop
- A toyland toy chest brought to life
- Steam Engine Springs with model trains
- St. Nick greeting guests!
Donate toys to celebrate the season
Night of Lights OC is partnering with Power of One Foundation’s Annual Toy drive this year! Guests are encouraged to bring new toys for boys and girls ages 1-15. Night of Lights OC will be collecting toy donations opening night through December 17th. Event organizers will distribute donated toys to qualifying low-income families on select nights.
Enjoy goodies as you drive through!
Pre-order delicious holiday treats with your online ticket purchase! Grab hot cocoa, cinnamon sugar donuts, and Mom’s Bake Shoppe cookie buckets and brownies before entering the experience. You can also purchase tamales and Holiday Family 4 pack meals!
Order online by 10 a.m. on the date of admission and pick-up prior to entering the drive-thru experience.
When is Night of Lights OC?
The event starts Friday, November 26th and will be running through January 2nd.
Dates and times:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays between 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Find ticket dates, times, and discount information below!
Where to purchase:
Purchase tickets at NightOfLightsOC.com
Early Bird Admission
General admission early bird tickets cost $39.95 per vehicle (up to 5 people) on select nights. Larger vehicle tickets (6 to 9 people) ticket starts at $59.99 on select nights.
*Early Bird pricing is available until all early bird tickets are sold out.” 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m
Silver admission includes express lane entry, a digital in-vehicle photo, ad Holiday 3D glasses. Check out the event website for more details!
Every Wednesday local community heroes will receive a $5 off online coupon code. Please refer to the codes and dates below. Tickets must be purchased in advance online using the online code.
- Teachers: December 1st Salute to teachers. Eligible guests can use the online code “TEACH” and bring their relevant Teacher ID for onsite verification.
- Military: December 8th Salute to military. Eligible guests can use the online code “HERO” and bring their relevant Military ID for onsite verification.
- Medical Workers: December 15th Salute to medical workers: Eligible guests can use the online code “FIRSTAID” and bring their relevant Medical ID for onsite verification.
- Firefighters: December 22nd Salute to firefighters: Eligible guests can use the online code “FIRE” and bring their relevant Firefighter ID for onsite verification.
- Law Enforcement: December 29th Salute to law enforcement. Eligible guests can use the online code “SERVICE” and bring their relevant Law Enforcement ID for onsite verification.
Check out these posts!