Aspen Santa Fe Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker is coming to The Soraya in Northridge this December 7th and 8th! Read on to get the details about the show. Be sure to enter our giveaway for a Family 4-pack of tickets to the show on Saturday, December 7th at 3 p.m.!
This is a sponsored post. A SoCal Way of Life received tickets to attend the show and host a reader ticket giveaway in exchange for this post. All opinions stated here are honest and my own.
A new family holiday tradition?
My family has slowly but surely developed a love for live theater. It is always so amazing to watch people dance, act, and even sing live and make it look so easy!
I often hear that other families have a holiday tradition of heading out to watch The Nutcracker. I have to admit that I have always been curious, yet have never made it out to see a live production of this beautiful ballet.
My family is so excited to attend The Nutcracker for the first time and to possibly start yet another family holiday tradition. My girls have started to look forward more to our holiday traditions than opening gifts. I think that is a ringing endorsement for gifting experiences, not things!
Why is this production exciting?
The Nutcracker sort of speaks for itself. However, the Aspen Santa Fe Ballet’s production at The Soraya in Northridge this December 7th and 8th has some elements that are worth mentioning here.
- The cast will include over 70 children from the Los Angeles Youth Ballet.
- Dancers from around the globe will perform traditional Russian, Chinese, and Spanish pieces.
- Santa Fe Dancers and USC School of Dance will also be among the cast.
- “ASFB’s dancers are unmatched in their athleticism and technique thanks to a vigorous year-round training and touring schedule.
- Tchaikovsky’s original musical score will be used in the show.
- Set in the Victorian era, the story will begin with a dazzling party scene and conclude with a second act that includes a bright and colorful carousel.
- The Soraya, located at Cal State Northridge, is an award-winning, 1700-seat theater.
Show Dates and Details
Saturday, December 7 at 3:00pm & 8:00pm
Sunday, December 8 at 3:00pm
Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts (The Soraya)
18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330
Prices starting at $49. Prices subject to change.
Online at TheSoraya.org or by phone at (818) 677-3000
The Soraya and The Aspen Santa Fe Ballet have kindly given A SoCal Way of Life a Family 4 Pack of tickets to give away to one lucky winner! The tickets will be for opening night on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
- Our sponsors have asked the winner to post on social media the night that they attend letting their friends know that they attended the Panto. Please be aware of this and understand that you must be willing to post this if you win.
- You must be 18 or older to win.
- The winner will notified via the email provided.
- The winner MUST RESPOND AND ACCEPT within 24 hours, or we will move on to the next winner.
- The tickets are non-transferable.
- By providing your email, you are agreeing to be signed up on the A SoCal Way of Life email subscriber list. This means that you will receive periodic emails alerting you to the lastest posts on our site.
The giveaway will end on December 3, 2019. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted via the email provided to enter.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE: The Nutcracker at the Soraya